Please don't deprecate Haskell 98 modules.

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at dfki.de
Thu Mar 11 04:00:12 EST 2010

I'm all for supporting the haskell98 *language* (aka "portable" haskell
code) except wrt non-hierarchical module names.

Without hierarchical module names cabal and hackage are unperceivable.

In fact, the haskell98 modules are bit-rotten and the corresponding
hierarchical modules (like Data.List) are certainly no "bleeding edge
APIs", but the de-facto standard.

Christian