Improving containers library

Louis Wasserman wasserman.louis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 14:29:45 EST 2010

Hehehehe.

Actually, in retrospect, most of the data structures in containers are
relatively strict -- they typically won't defer work, and support worst-case
performance as opposed to amortized.  (Sequence is the exception, but
worst-case O(log n) is much nicer than worst-case O(n)).

My thinking now is along the lines of a relatively strict binomial heap
implementation, with maybe an extra module for pairing heaps when worst-case
runtime is less important than overall speed.

Louis Wasserman
wasserman.louis at gmail.com
http://profiles.google.com/wasserman.louis