can I indicate that an old version is not to be used, and some more questions

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at
Fri Jul 23 06:55:28 EDT 2010

"S. Doaitse Swierstra" <doaitse at> writes:

> I of course test things on my machine before uploading; it is only
> that I do not have several Haskell compilers installed, nor all
> versions of package base, etc. Having this at a single location would
> make life easier and cabal files more reliable. I can test the code on
> my machine, but not the installation process in other environments.

So a stand-alone version of the buildbot used on Hackage that can be
used to test packages before uploading them to Hackage?

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at