can I indicate that an old version is not to be used, and some more questions

S. Doaitse Swierstra doaitse at swierstra.net
Fri Jul 23 06:44:14 EDT 2010

I of course test things on my machine before uploading; it is only that I do not have several Haskell compilers installed, nor all versions of package base, etc. Having this at a single location would make life easier and cabal files more reliable. I can test the code on my machine, but not the installation process in other environments.

 Doaitse