Permissions trouble installing Haskell Platform on Ubuntu Lucid

Justin Bogner mail at
Fri Aug 27 23:59:39 EDT 2010

Craig Citro <craigcitro at> writes:
> W: Failed to fetch
>  Forbidden
> I filed a ticket on the haskell-platform trac, but I'm not sure if
> people just peruse the timeline on there or not. ;) I figured a quick
> email would get this noticed faster -- if there's a better mailing
> list to send this to, just let me know.

I think the right people to talk to here would be launchpad support. I
don't have any power on launchpad's servers, and I don't think anyone on
the haskell platform team does either.

It does seem to be working for me right now, so maybe it was a temporary
problem, otherwise, there's a [launchpad help] page with some info about
places where you might find more help...

[launchpad help]: