Permissions trouble installing Haskell Platform on Ubuntu Lucid

Craig Citro craigcitro at
Fri Aug 27 18:44:01 EDT 2010

I tried to install the Haskell Platform on my Ubuntu machine today,
but ran into trouble trying to read the PPA suggested on the Linux
install page ( Trying
to do an apt-get update after adding ppa:justinbogner/haskell-platform
gives a 403:

W: Failed to fetch
403  Forbidden

I filed a ticket on the haskell-platform trac, but I'm not sure if
people just peruse the timeline on there or not. ;) I figured a quick
email would get this noticed faster -- if there's a better mailing
list to send this to, just let me know.