Data.IntMap/IntSet inconsistencies

Ben midfield at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 15:09:45 EST 2009

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Louis Wasserman
<wasserman.louis at gmail.com> wrote:

> According to my documentation, the type of intersectionWith is (f :: a -> b
> -> c).

apologies, i'm using 6.10 so apparently my containers library is out
of date.  i guess this is another reason to upgrade to 6.12:

http://www.haskell.org/ghc/dist/current/docs/html/users_guide/release-6-12-1.html

1.5.9.5. containers

Version number 0.3.0.0 (was 0.2.0.1)

mapAccumRWithKey has been added to Data.IntMap.

A Traversable instance has been added to Data.IntMap.IntMap.

The types of Data.IntMap.intersectionWith and
Data.IntMap.intersectionWithKey have been changed from

intersectionWith :: (a -> b -> a) -> IntMap a -> IntMap b -> IntMap a
intersectionWithKey :: (Key -> a -> b -> a) -> IntMap a -> IntMap b -> IntMap a

intersectionWith :: (a -> b -> c) -> IntMap a -> IntMap b -> IntMap c
intersectionWithKey :: (Key -> a -> b -> c) -> IntMap a -> IntMap b -> IntMap c