was 6.10.3 prerelease

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at dfki.de
Mon Jun 22 05:13:35 EDT 2009

Maybe a binary distribution for Mac OS Tiger would be useful.

(I prefer the plain .tar.gz files over .pkg, because they don't require
root rights.) I usually make them using a file mk/build.mk containing:

#XMLDocWays = html

using the commands:

make binary-dist

I can offer binary dists for x68 under Solaris and PPC Mac OS 10.5
(Leopard), the latter depending on:

Cheers Christian