Thinking about what's missing in our library coverage

wren ng thornton wren at
Tue Aug 4 16:08:21 EDT 2009

Don Stewart wrote:
>           o bytestring-trie — IntMap for ByteStrings
>           o dlist — difference lists

Well, if we're looking for a champion, I suggest these two should be
added. Both serve demonstrated needs, both are easy to support, and both
are reinvented over and over again. Because of that reinvention alone,
it'd be nice to canonize a library in order to minimize wasted efforts.

(If anyone has complaints about bytestring-trie I'd be more than happy
to hear of and address them.)

Live well,