Some things about haskell-src

Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva marcot at
Fri Sep 26 10:04:29 EDT 2008

I'm using haskell-src, and I noticed that the data types defined in
Language.Haskell.Syntax don't derive Ord.  It makes sense, cause there's
no logical way to ordenate them, but it makes it impossible to use with
Data.Set functions, such as fromList.  It would be good to be possible
to use Data.Set with these types, so maybe including deriving Ord to the
data types is a good idea.

Some other thing I've thought is using operators as type constructors
for some types, such as:

(:.) = Qual
(:$) = HsApp

I don't know how much this is possible for other cases, but I think it
could make the look of a parsed code clearer.

Correio: marcot at
XMPP: marcot at
IRC: marcot at
Telefone: 25151920