darcs patch: Added list operations for arrows

Wolfgang Jeltsch g9ks157k at acme.softbase.org
Fri Oct 31 08:26:55 EDT 2008

Am Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2008 18:17 schrieb Peter Collingbourne:
> Hello,
> This patch adds two arrow combinators which I have found useful: mapA
> (equivalent of map) and filterA (equivalent of filter).
> Thu Oct 30 16:50:02 GMT 2008  Peter Collingbourne <pcc03 at doc.ic.ac.uk>
>   * Added list operations for arrows
> Thanks,

wouldn’t it be better to stop using identifiers containing categorization in
form of single letters like filterA, mappend, etc.?  I’d say, we have the
module system for this: Monoid.append, Arrow.filter, etc.  Is someone
interested in cleaning up the library interfaces in this regard while
maintaining compatibility?

Best wishes,