HackageDB bug in exposed modules

Alfonso Acosta alfonso.acosta at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 05:06:54 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 8:40 PM, Duncan Coutts
<duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-09-30 at 19:45 +0200, Alfonso Acosta wrote:
>> BTW, can someone tell me how long does HackageDB normally take to
>> compile the uploaded packages and generate the haddock documentation?
>
> It's normally on the order of a few hours. I'm afraid I do not know
> exactly.

I'm just asking because I uploaded this package 4 days ago and it
still doesn't show the haddock documentation
http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/parameterized-data-0.1.3

There is no rush, I'm just trying to understand how the compilation of
packages works HackageDB (I uploaded some other packages after that
one and their haddock documentation is ready)