hscurses under wrong category

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 00:31:15 EDT 2008

On 2008.07.03 20:56:19 +0200, Bas van Dijk <v.dijk.bas at gmail.com> scribbled 0.4K characters:
> Hello,
>
> I noticed that the hscurses package[1] is listed under category
> "User-interface" while all other user interface packages are listed
> under "User Interfaces".
>
> Could someone please release hscurses under the "User Interfaces"
> category and remove the current one? That will make it more
> consistent.
>
> Thanks
>
> Bas
>
> [1] http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/hscurses

Yes, I noticed that a while ago and fixed it in darcs Hscurses, but there haven't been any other changes to justify a reupload. If this really bothers you, I suppose I could increment the version number and upload; or perhaps a Hackage admin could delete so as to permit a reupload under the same version number.

--
gwern
Undercover burhop World 757 William BECCA Psyops veggie 3M Treasury