Proposal: Add concatMapM function (#2042)

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at
Tue Jan 29 14:53:15 EST 2008

Hello Aaron,

>> i have several hundred one-liners in my Utils.hs. with such speed of
>> adding these funcs to the base, you will add only these funcs the next
>> 10 years. does this mean that haskell hackers will continue to mutate
>> the language these next 10 years? :(

> That's the whole point of "avoiding success" -- so we can continue to
> make changes.

well, you want haskell that remains hacker's tool, i want haskell used
for development of real programs, such as darcs and ghc itself

Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at