[htoolkit-users] HSQL defunct?

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 05:18:12 EST 2008

Hi Frederik and Bryan,

The latest darcs repository for HSQL is here:

http://darcs.haskell.org/HSQL/

I have to admit that I didn't have enough energy to maintain the HSQL
in the last two years. If someone voluntee to take the HSQL maintaince
then he is highly welcome. There are some new features like prepared
statements and large binary objects that aren't completed/tested yet
and this should be done before the next official release.

Best regards,
  Krasimir