Proposal: Add concatMapM function (#2042)

Bayley, Alistair Alistair_Bayley at
Fri Feb 1 04:16:47 EST 2008

> From: libraries-bounces at
> [mailto:libraries-bounces at] On Behalf Of Ketil Malde
> Somebody raised the question of reading a Content-type field, etc:
> would it be possible to "rewind" a handle after setting encoding?  For
> Content-type fields, I suspect the header is usually limited to ASCII
> anyway, so adding decoding for subsequent text is probably
> sufficient.

I think this is relevant:

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message,
and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. It is intended solely for the person(s) or entity to
which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is