Statistics Module

Marshall Beddoe mbeddoe at
Mon Sep 17 00:14:00 EDT 2007

For my first contribution to the Haskell community, I was thinking of
releasing a statistical computing module.  Using google code, I found a few
Stats.hs files contained in various projects, therefore I think it would be
a good idea to have a unified module.  Currently, my module contains all the
base functions one would expect: arithmetic/geometric/harmonic mean, median,
mode, range, average/standard deviation, variance, interquartile range,
kurtosis and skew.  Plans moving forward include histograms, covariance and
principal and independent components.  What would you all like to see in a
module like this?

Thanks very much,