patch applied (packages/regex-base): Make setup script compileagain after recent Cabal changes

Ian Lynagh igloo at
Sat Sep 8 07:50:25 EDT 2007

On Sat, Sep 08, 2007 at 01:12:04PM +0200, Sven Panne wrote:
> To work like this, I did the obvious (at least obvious for me): "darcs get"
> full repositories via SSH (a Herculean effort, lasting more than half a day),
> synching everything via "darcs-all pull" (i.e. effectively via SSH, taking
> about 20min), pushing via plain "darcs push" (i.e. SSH again, not fast, but
> bearable). Is there anything wrong with that? Hints?

I recommend getting over HTTP (starting with
is even quicker) and then using one of:
* % cat push-monk
  ./push-all ${1+"$@"}

I use a mixture of the first and third, depending on whether I can
remember which repos need to be pushed or not.

Push is still over SSH, but pull is over HTTP.