Proposal: Test.HUnit documentation (#1632)

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at
Thu Sep 6 11:05:36 EDT 2007

Hi Leif,
  glad to see you on this list.

--- Leif Frenzel <himself at> wrote:

> I have recently written a tutorial for using HUnit
> and noticed that
> there was no Haddock library documentation yet, so I
> thought I might contribute some :-)

This annoyed me too when I started to work with HUnit.
That's great that you got to fixing this.

> Please let me know if anything else
> needs to be done to make this fit for the library

Including the ticket URL in the message is a nice

I also suggest attaching the resulting generated
Haddock HTML file to the ticket and including the
direct link to it into the message as well, e.g (this
one is from different ticket):

Makes it much easier to review docs.
Don't forget to embed the stylesheet.

Could you add examples how to use HUnit in the Haddock