Proposal: System.Timeout module for base (Trac #980)

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at
Fri Mar 2 17:08:57 EST 2007

Hello Peter,

> On a more personal note, I'd like to point out how much easier
> improving this module would be for everyone if it were available
> in a darcs repository. One of the nicest things about darcs is
> that it makes it quite simple to contribute patches. You just say
> "record", then you say "send", and then it's done! I feel
> would be a great place to
> make the module available for everyone to contribute.

... and for noone to use. don't forget that Base is the only library
that can't be replaced by user without upgrading to ghc HEAD

Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at