WikiHaddock

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Wed Jan 10 14:11:17 EST 2007

Hi Iavor,

Thanks for the response.  I'm with you about avoiding ugly markup or ugly
anything in my Haskell code.  Even worse in other people's code I look at.
So let's broaden the conversation.

How can we get (a) richer formatting, linking, etc in our library
documentation, on the order of what something like MW can do, and (b) better
integration & consistency between library documentation (currently Haddock)
and other community-powered documentation (currently Haskell wiki).

Then there's also lhs2TeX, which has a strong overlap and non-overlap with
Haddock & HsColour.

Cheers,  - Conal