WikiHaddock

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 13:18:47 EST 2007

Hi,
I am quite strongly opposed to using MW markup in my Haskell files.
The reasons is that it is not well thought-out, it is not well
defined, and it looks ugly, especially when viewed with a monospaced
font (all the quotes!).  While the last one is clearly subjective, the
others are based on an attempt to write a MW parser, which was not a
pleasant experience.
-Iavor