Proposal: Add variants of tails & inits not returning empty lists

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at
Fri Dec 14 16:25:42 EST 2007

Hello Maxime,

>> i have dozens of small funcs in my Utils.hs file. every experienced
>> Haskeller has such set. are all these functions should be really added
>> too?

> I am entirely open to discussion about whether these two functions

well, are you have other common functions that are used in many
projects? how many haskell code you've developed so much? are you plan
to propose to add to stdlib every function that you used "a few

Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at