Good Haskell Style

Isaac Dupree isaacdupree at
Sat Aug 4 16:34:32 EDT 2007

Ashley Yakeley wrote:
> Isaac Dupree wrote:
>>> * Use explicit braces and semicolons. Use "Allman" style.
>> I'm sure you could come up with a little better convention than this,
>> but here you go (or does "Allman style" refer to something particular?
>> if so, what?) :
> <>

Okay, luckily Haskell generally allows extra semicolons, so that works
:-)  (in fact I believe the extra semicolons being allowed was important
for flexible _layout_ rules, for use in combination with explicit
semicolons, and thereby helped make sure that non-layout syntax was nice
and flexible too!)