Proposal [Trac #1212]: add IPv6 support to network library

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at serpentine.com
Wed Apr 4 18:44:24 EDT 2007

Since we seem to have converged on an agreeable API and implementation
for adding IPv6 support to Network.Socket, I've added another patch on
top of this that transparently adds IPv6 support to the Network module.

This required no API changes, merely a few modifications to the
plumbing.  I've attached the patch for review.

If the Network.Socket change is to go in, I think this one ought to as
well.  That will leave Network.BSD as a legacy-only package that can
only deal with IPv4.

darcs get --partial http://darcs.serpentine.com/network6

	<b