changes to library interfaces (was Re: Data.List.join)

Sven Panne sven.panne at
Wed Oct 25 03:32:20 EDT 2006

Am Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2006 17:30 schrieb Samuel Bronson:
> Btw, haddock documentation doesn't compile for me. (My haddock doesn't
> like the  --source-module flag, and there doesn't seem to be a newer
> one in Debian testing.)

There was a new Haddock 0.8 release a few weeks ago, and on FreeBSD/x86 is mentioned explicitly. I don't have
any Debian around, so I can't test this, but is there anything wrong with the
recipe on the Haddock page? If yes, I (or SimonM) will happily change it.