changes to library interfaces

Robert Marlow bobstopper at bobturf.org
Mon Oct 23 07:41:15 EDT 2006

Just a quick suggestion. My experience is that Formal consensus works
very well in situations where informal consensus (what you guys seem to
be currently using) isn't powerful enough. I've found this resource to
be a good one: http://www.consensus.net/ocaccontents.html

Many larger organisations use such formal mechanisms to achieve swift
consensus and avoid brute majoritarian democracy or "benevolent" (if
you're lucky!) dictators. If people are interested, I'd be happy to
share my understanding of the matter and help facilitate such a system.

--
Robert Marlow <bobstopper at bobturf.org>