Haskell Packages 6.6?

Malcolm Wallace Malcolm.Wallace at cs.york.ac.uk
Wed Oct 4 07:21:11 EDT 2006

Isaac Jones <ijones at syntaxpolice.org> wrote:

> here are the packages we have currently in the database:
>
> HaXml-1.13.1             Utilities for manipulating XML documents

Can I just point out that HaXml-1.13.1 does not work with ghc-6.6, and
HaXml-1.13.2 was released a couple of weeks ago to fix this issue.

Also, a question.  A couple of people have reported to me that the
.cabal file for HaXml-1.13.2 gives them the error

    ghc-pkg: The field  main-is is defined on both line 62 and 68

There are indeed multiple executable stanzas, each with a "Main-is:"
clause.  Is this not supported?  Or perhaps it is supported now, but was
not supported in some previous versions of cabal / ghc-pkg.  If so,
which versions?

Regards,
    Malcolm