ANN: Edison 1.2RC4

Jim Apple jbapple+haskell-lib at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 10:31:34 EDT 2006

On 6/2/06, Robert Dockins <robdockins at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Does Okasaki say what the bounds should be for this
> implementation?  I imagine it's O(log n), but my lazy-amortized-
> complexity-analysis-fu isn't very good...

I don't have the book out from the library anymore. Anybody?

There's also a paper & a thesis he wrote covering much of the same
material. Some of the bounds might be in there.

We should probably also check the other exercises in the book to make
sure the other bounds listed in the Haddock documentation for the
other data structures are correct.

Jim