Idea to allow people to comment on Haskell docs

Benjamin Franksen benjamin.franksen at bessy.de
Wed Jan 18 04:54:06 EST 2006

On Wednesday 18 January 2006 10:01, Simon Peyton-Jones wrote:
> Does MediaWiki support anchors in the middle of a page?  That's
> essential here -- we want one Wiki page for one Haddock page.

Yes. See, for example, the EPICS wiki at
http://www.aps.anl.gov/epics/wiki/index.php/Main_Page.

BTW, one of the most useful features of MediaWiki are the per-section
edit command links at the right margin. If you select the edit link
corresponding to a certain section, you'll get only the text of this
section in the text-edit widget and when previewing your changes you'll
see only the section you edited. (Of course you can also edit the whole
page at once, using the top-most edit link.)

Ben