Control.Monad.Error documentation

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 21:43:48 EST 2006

Hi

Here are some replies to this issue, since my brain got confused:

"Rendered by Michael Weber mailto:michael.weber at post.rwth-aachen.de,
inspired by the Haskell Monad Template Library from Andy Gill
(http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~andy/)"

I can see the use of linking to papers describing modules, or linking
to sources of information where further details can be found, but I
can't remember many other modules which just have links to the
authors? If author credit is needed, wouldn't the source code be a
better place to put it?

The bit at the top of description seems useful. The example seems
awfully long. How about putting the example on a wiki, and then having
a link to say where further details and an example can be found?

Thanks

Neil