[GHC] #974: Add unzipEithers, lefts, rights to Data.Either

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 08:58:41 EST 2006

Sorry, I was not subscribed when the discussion started.
I do not mind against name separateEithers.

A couple of ideas:
* decideEithers (or decideOnEithers).
* an entry from thesaurus for "split" (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/split) may help to pick good name:

bifurcate, branch, break, burst, cleave, come apart, come undone, crack, dichotomize, disband, disjoin, dissever, disunite, diverge, divide, divorce, fork, gape, give way, hack, isolate, open, part, part company, pull apart, put asunder, rend, rip, rive, separate, sever, splinter, sunder

Andriy

PS: "bifurcateEithers" - good candidate for a spelling bee :-)))