libpcap Binding & Cabal Question

Gregory Wright gwright at antiope.com
Fri Apr 14 08:45:38 EDT 2006

Hi Dominic,

I wrote the binding so I'll try to have a look at the problem over the
weekend.  I've been meaning to Cabalize it for a while...perhaps
the list will give advice that will let you get there first!

It should also be updated to support the packet injection call,
which is available on both Windows and Unix now.  I will
send an update to you and the list when it is ready.

Best Regards,
Greg