Haddock Options in Cabal

Dominic Steinitz dominic.steinitz at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun May 22 02:56:10 EDT 2005

I want to generate my documentation with the following options:

Is there a way of doing this in Cabal?  I didn't think there was as looking at
the code, neither prehaddock or posthaddock hooks would help:

                      code <- rawSystemVerbose verbose (fromJust mHaddock)
                              (["-h",
                                "-o", targetDir,
                                "-t", showPkg,
                                "-p", prologName]
                              ++ (if verbose > 4 then ["-v"] else [])
                              ++ outFiles
                              )

I'm happy to have a go at modifying Cabal but would appreciate some guidance
on what the best approach is.

Dominic.