haxr (XML RPC) rendering of string values

Johannes Waldmann waldmann at imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Mon Dec 5 09:01:40 EST 2005

> There is an fix in darcs now. It's untested; I'll test it as soon as I
> get a test environment set up. Let me know how it works out for you.

thanks for the fix. now there seems to be another  problem:
my java client (using  org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClientLite)
seems to encode spaces in strings when it creates a Request,
but haxr does not seem to decode this.

My Haskell function on the Server gets to see something like
Actor { schule = "HTWK Leipzig" , matrikel = "531" }
when actually it should be
Actor { schule = "HTWK Leipzig" , matrikel = "531" }
(this latter form is also constructed by the haxr client).

Best regards,
--
-- Johannes Waldmann -- Tel/Fax (0341) 3076 6479/80 --
---- http://www.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/~waldmann/ -------