lawbreakers in Text.PrettyPrint.HughesPJ

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at
Thu Dec 1 04:39:02 EST 2005

I had trouble parsing your message.

Are you saying that
  (a) before changing the library you have a program that compiles ok
  (b) after changing the library, the program becomes gigantic and won't

Nothing to do with *running* the program?

If I have understood right, what are the sizes of the .o files in (a)
and (b)?   Has one (or lots) gotten gigantic?