"#!..." (Re[2]: cabal configure screw-up)

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Thu Aug 25 04:03:25 EDT 2005

Hello Frederik,

Thursday, August 25, 2005, 7:37:39 AM, you wrote:

FE> I guess you could try to parse the "#!" line if MinGW is detected? ...
FE> Anyway, it would seem that support for running "#!" scripts from
FE> Haskell is a problem which is much more general than Cabal and should
FE> be solved more centrally, like in the standard libraries.

i strongly agree. ignoring of first line if it starts from "#" must
be added to all Haskell realizations

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com