cabal configure screw-up

Frederik Eaton frederik at a5.repetae.net
Wed Aug 24 23:37:39 EDT 2005

Thanks.

I guess you could try to parse the "#!" line if MinGW is detected? ...
Anyway, it would seem that support for running "#!" scripts from
Haskell is a problem which is much more general than Cabal and should
be solved more centrally, like in the standard libraries.

Cheers,

Frederik

--
http://ofb.net/~frederik/