Foreign language parsers

Tomasz Zielonka tomasz.zielonka at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 06:01:48 EDT 2005

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 10:24:31AM +0100, Dominic Fox wrote:
> Tomasz,
>
> > I have Language.TransactSQL.* (SQL dialect of Microsoft SQL Server), but
> > I don't know if anyone is interested.
>
> Is the source available, and is there any information on-line about
> your module?

Not yet, but I could make it available. I don't work on this project at
this moment, but maybe someone else could find a use for it.

> I can think of at least one use for a TransactSQL code transformation
> tool - equipping the language with better error handling semantics...

My use was to make PostgreSQL understand TransactSQL. It even worked to
some degree, but I didn't have the determination to handle all the
details.

Best regards
Tomasz