Foreign language parsers

Dominic Fox dominic.fox at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 05:24:31 EDT 2005

Tomasz,

> I have Language.TransactSQL.* (SQL dialect of Microsoft SQL Server), but
> I don't know if anyone is interested.

Is the source available, and is there any information on-line about
your module? If so, could you link to it on the wiki page (or tell me
where it is, and I'll do it):

http://haskell.org/hawiki/ParsingForeignLanguagesInHaskell

I can think of at least one use for a TransactSQL code transformation
tool - equipping the language with better error handling semantics...

regards,
Dominic

--
Perhaps (but not likely) I may be still