Testing library modules

Graham Klyne gk at ninebynine.org
Thu Apr 7 07:38:44 EDT 2005

At 11:59 07/04/05 +0100, Simon Marlow wrote:
>In GHC you can say '-hide-package network' (or, perhaps better
>'-ignore-package network') to remove the network package from the module
>namespace.  It will then use the local version instead.

So it does!  I *thought* I had tried that (per warning message from the
compiler), but somehow it was still picking up the installed files.  But on
a renewed attempt, it now works fine despite having the installed files
reinstated.

Thanks.

The proposed change to URI is now in CVS, the correct version having been
tested (I think ;-).  There's also an updated test harness.

#g