Wiki spame [ was: Building Haddock on Windows ]

Sven Panne Sven.Panne at
Fri Oct 29 02:44:05 EDT 2004

Graham Klyne wrote:
> Thanks.  I've added some links from the Wiki page:

This page looks quite interesting, but it has nothing to do with Haskell
anymore... :-] A quick look at
shows that the Haskell Wiki had quite a few spam problems recently. That's
exactly why I think that very open Wikis are doomed to death nowadays, given
the criminal energy of spammers. So I strongly argue that *the* Haskell
libraries/tools pages remain plain old HTML pages, edited by someone who I
can trust.