Preprocessors

Malcolm Wallace Malcolm.Wallace at cs.york.ac.uk
Fri Oct 22 12:11:50 EDT 2004

Isaac Jones <ijones at syntaxpolice.org> writes:

> But who knows... cpphs isn't a library and a lot of the terms of the
> license are stated explicitly in terms of libraries.

In fact, cpphs is explicitly designed as *both* as library and a tool.
For instance, hmake now uses the cpphs library interface internally
to check for conditional imports.  But I agree that most people will
probably just use it as a stand-alone tool rather than a library.
The 'main' module is GPL, but everything else is LGPL, to give a
little more flexibility.

Regards,
    Malcolm