Haskell Libraries Wishlist

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Tue Oct 12 16:36:48 EDT 2004

On 2004-10-12, Shae Matijs Erisson <shae at ScannedInAvian.com> wrote:
> John Goerzen <jgoerzen at complete.org> writes:

Thank you for the numerous helpful suggestions.  I will be chasing them
down.

Many (all?) of them were not listed at
http://www.haskell.org/libraries/, which is what I was using.  Would it
be possible to list more of these on that site?

--
John Goerzen
Author, Foundations of Python Network Programming