version control and LIP

Krasimir Angelov ka2_mail at
Sun Mar 14 01:57:36 EST 2004

I have installed the arch under Linux and I have
successfully downloaded the LIP sources from the
Isaac's repository. After that I tried to install the
arch under Windows/CYGWIN. The package is successfully
built but when I try to checkout the LIP sources under
Windows I get the following error:

$ tla tag
ijones at
.1 library-infrastructure--krasimir--0.1
Error calling `vu_file_is_directory_following' (File
or path name too long)
-infrastructure--krasimir/library-infrastructure--krasimir--0.1/ka2mail at
PANIC: I/O error

Does the arch works under Windows?

All the best,

Do you Yahoo!?