new Library Infrastructure spec.

S. Alexander Jacobson haskell at alexjacobson.com
Tue Jun 8 13:19:10 EDT 2004

If your Bob the Builder is supposed to be as
competent as my Peter the Packager, then you are
clearly missing some roles!

There are e.g. Win32 installers HDirect and
HaskellScript.  Who produced them and who is
intended to use them?

I run GHC on my Windows box and can't
easily/reliably get C code to compile and produce
DLLs (both because my C is *very* rusty and
because I don't have an up-to-date version of all
the cygwin mingwin blah blah packages).  Yet, I do
occasionally download and install Haskell
libraries?  Am I Bob, Peter, Sam, Joe, or perhaps
someone new?

-Alex-

S. Alexander Jacobson                  mailto:me at alexjacobson.com
tel:917-770-6565                       http://alexjacobson.com