hierarchical libraries documentation index

Krasimir Angelov ka2_mail at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 10:39:39 EDT 2004

--- Simon Marlow <simonmar at microsoft.com> wrote:
> If you find it a pain to navigate the combined
> contents page, then I think the solution is not to
> split it up, but to make it easier to navigate (a
> bit of dynamic HTML goes a long way...).

    I also think that navaigation through the Contents
page is painful. It could be useful to use dynamic
expandable tree using DHTML.
    Another solution is to use specialized browsers
for Html Help. Under Windows the right solution is to
use Microsoft Html Help and under Linux there is
DevHelp browser from GNOME. I already have implemented
MSHelp 1.2 and MSHelp 2.0 support for Haddock. I
wouldn't so hard to add DevHelp.
    The best way is to combine both solutions. I can
play a bit with the Contents page.

Cheers,
  Krasimir