DData, again

JP Bernardy jyp_7 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 14:26:02 EDT 2004

Hello everyone,

For those who care, I've fixed a bug in "unions" for
Bag and IntBag. Find the update at the usual URL.

BTW, is there anything that I can do to prepare
integration in the standard libraries? It has been
proposed to emulate Data.Set interface, though I
wonder if this is right because:

1. IIRC, there is the semantic difference of left-bias
right-bias, that can be observed for types where
Eq/Ord is not strutural;

2. Backward compatibility will not be achieved anyway,
because identifiers will clash with those of the
prelude.

Cheers,
JP.