MD5?

Ben Rudiak-Gould benrg at dark.darkweb.com
Sun Jan 11 18:24:51 EST 2004

The old MD5 module was removed between 6.0.1 and 6.2 because of bit rot.
By coincidence, I found myself needing it just when 6.2 came out, so I
wrote a replacement, which you can find here:

	http://www.exmsft.com/~benrg/md5-haskell/

It's based on the same C code as the old library, so it should be faster
than Ian Lynagh's implementation, if that's important. It also supports a
wider variety of input data formats. It's GHC only (in parts), and it's
not thoroughly tested. Let me know if you have any problems.

-- Ben