MD5?

Dominic Steinitz dominic.steinitz at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jan 11 11:19:48 EST 2004

Ashley,

Maybe it has been removed. I have it in 5.04.1. Let me know if you want me
to add Ian Lynagh's md5 to the cryptographic library and I will do so
although it will take me a few weeks to before I get the time. If it's
really urgent I might be able to do it next weekend. Alternatively, I could
set up a public cvs somewhere if you had the inclination to add it yourself
but doing this would also have to wait until I have time.

Dominic.

In article <000f01c3d7ae$74a5a540$1464a8c0 at canterburysoftware.com>,
 "Dominic Steinitz" <dominic.steinitz at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Ashley,
>
> There already is an MD5 module in ghc in package util. I could include an
> md5 function in the cryptographic library if you would find it useful.

I can't find it in 6.2 util package. Which module is it in? I don't
think it's in the hierarchical modules either.

--
Ashley Yakeley, Seattle WA

----